× Members

Motability letter - is this a good sign?

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145390 by tommotompkins
Replied by tommotompkins on topic Motability letter - is this a good sign?
Hello all,
I would like to report my feelings after an HCP meeting.
Unbearable tension led me to ring and request the report of my medical - which was absolutely fine.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in order to discuss this.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #145392 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Motability letter - is this a good sign?
So you are happy with your medical report?
I take it there are no made up things you said or things missed out.
Lets hope the decision is in your favour.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145394 by tommotompkins
Fantastic news - less than 14 days on from HP Consultation - I have a decision which gives me the best possible outcome.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145397 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Motability letter - is this a good sign?

Tedley wrote: Fantastic news - less than 14 days on from HP Consultation - I have a decision which gives me the best possible outcome.

Excellent news. Very pleased for you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommotompkins

More
8 years 4 months ago #145405 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Motability letter - is this a good sign?
That is great news! thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommotompkins

More
8 years 4 months ago #145410 by tommotompkins
I haven't actually seen the report yet - but I've been told that I've been awarded PIP and they will be happy to send a copy of assessment - so it will be with me fairly soon.
However - they (DWP) seem bemused that I'd even want it (possibly because the outcome of my claim has been extremely positive).
Anyhow, the report will be useful for future reference - since events are very fresh & clear in my mind (my Atos consultation was less than 2 weeks ago).
I was extremely unwell (vomiting and in huge pain) and pretty distressed whilst waiting for the meeting - but the Disability Analyst was really kind and wished me well. It is probably worth mentioning that I created my own word-processed version of the PIP 2 form and only inputted 'please refer to 'addendum' on the hard copy version.
Anyhow, the decision is very fresh; the award letter having been sent out on the 28th and hopefully it will arrive shortly.
I've been told that I've been awarded enhanced care & enhanced mobility - which seems fair because the day after my consultation - I was sent for an X Ray and was given a prescription for stronger painkillers and anti-sickness pills which further confirmed the deterioration in my condition - something that I would not wish on anyone.
Please be aware that the number to ring to enquire about the progress of PIP claims has been changed from the freephone number and is now: 03458503322. Choose option 3 for updates re: your claim.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.