× Members

PIP dressing lower body

More
8 years 5 months ago #146316 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic PIP dressing lower body
Thanks for your input guys....Gordon especially. I am not yet up for transfer but am merely thinking ahead. I take the view that if IDS is proposing consultations then the proposed changes are likely to go ahead. As with the 20 metre rule, many of us felt the consultation process was merely a cosmetic exercise. Time will tell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #146319 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic PIP dressing lower body
I'm assuming Gordon that 'unadapted clothing' is the operative phrase in what you've posted from the guides? Ok, elastic shoe laces aren't unadapted clothing, I get that but still, couldn't a DM claim that using such would be a reasonable step to take as they're readily available? As opposed to needing assistance from another person to tie laces. That' what I was getting at. Is there any case law re this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.