× Members

Completing PIP forms - Additional Sheets

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155557 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic Completing PIP forms - Additional Sheets

bro58 wrote:

willow wrote: I am filling in a PIP application at the moment which I need to get in the post in the next day or so. I have been using your guide to help me to do this and have a lot of information to fill in on the additional information section for most of the questions which will necessitate continuation pages. Can anyone tell me please – do you need to have everything handwritten or can continuation sheets be typed? Thank you for any help/information you can give me.

Hi w,

There is nothing to stop you typing up your responses and evidence on separate A4 pages.

You should head each separate sheet with your Name, DOB, Date and NI Number and number each separate A4 1 of x, 2 of x, 3 of x, 4 of x, etc, etc, etc.

You can simply write in the space provided for each particular question in the PIP 2 Form, "See my response on separate added page number, 1 of x, 2 of x, 3 of x, etc, etc." (or words to that affect)

You can then attach the extra A4 pages to the back of the PIP 2 Form, you can use Treasury Tags or something similar to do this.

Remember to keep a copy of everything.

bro58

That's exactly what I did with my form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156237 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Completing PIP forms - Additional Sheets
I would just like to say a great big thank you to all at Benefits and Work – both for the invaluable guides you provide and the speedy and helpful replies to questions we as users may have. I received my PIP award letter today - enhanced rate of both care and mobility. Awarded for 6 years, so can relax a bit now – well except that I’ve just got the forms in for an ESA re-assessment! :lol:

Thank you once again for all the help you provide.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #156275 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Completing PIP forms - Additional Sheets

willow wrote: I would just like to say a great big thank you to all at Benefits and Work – both for the invaluable guides you provide and the speedy and helpful replies to questions we as users may have. I received my PIP award letter today - enhanced rate of both care and mobility. Awarded for 6 years, so can relax a bit now – well except that I’ve just got the forms in for an ESA re-assessment! :lol:

Thank you once again for all the help you provide.

Congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156352 by willow
I today received a letter and form from JC+ regarding my ESA. It concerns extra money I may be entitled to - severe disability premium. This must be in connection with my PIP award, the letter for which I only received yesterday, as I did not quality under my DLA award. Do JC+ normally send out these letters and forms do you know please as I thought you had to apply if you thought you were eligible? I don't know that I am eligible. I don't have a partner or anyone I live with as a couple, but I do live with my sister. We jointly own our house. Most of the questions either don't apply or the answer will be no to the ones which do. The final question concerns where you live and asks - "Do you and another person share the rent or jointly own the property?" If the answer is YES, they want to know if the person is related to you and also when did you and the other person start to pay the rent or mortgage together. Also was this the date that you first started to live in the property?

The mortgage on the property is fully paid up. Can you advise me please how to fill in this last part? Do I just put the date the mortgage started, even 'though there is no longer a mortgage outstanding? Or you I write not applicable as there is no longer a mortgage owed to a lender?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156356 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Completing PIP forms - Additional Sheets
Willow

The DWP are slowly getting their act together and forms like this are now being sent out quite regularly.

Yes I would put when the mortgage started and include a note that it has now been paid off.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #156594 by willow
Apologies for time wasting if this question has already been asked. I am almost ready to post my completed ESA50 form. I've been in the support group for the last 3 years and this is my first reappraisal. Should I put on the form that I have just been awarded PIP enhanced rate for care and mobility please? I wasn't sure it they would know this already or if it might cause problems. Thanks for your help.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.