× Members

Pregnancy

More
8 years 2 months ago #150859 by mrsoptic
Replied by mrsoptic on topic Pregnancy
Hi, don't know if it helps at all but I've had 2 pregnancy whilst on dla and esa. You don't have to inform anyone but your gp and your consultant if your under one who might choose to Moniter your conditions more closely. First time I phoned them and told them and they just basically said congratulations ! Your desire to have children doesn't have any impact on your claim forms as your claiming for you not a child. They only want to know about your daily living etc not your ability to have children. I have been a disabled parent going through this over the last 8 years and my youngest is only 11 months. If you do go into hospital though you have to inform them as obviously your not entitled to claim if your in for more then a couple of weeks. I wish you all the best for your pregnancy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.