× Members

dwp letter

More
8 years 2 months ago #151659 by macky
Replied by macky on topic dwp letter
Hi, once again, im not my sons appointee the job centre did ask me that, i wasnt aware you could be an appointee for two people as i am already my other sons appointee. I will give them a ring tommorow but as i have said i dont want to seem suspicious. My son has to go threw some security questions first before they will let me speak for him on the phone. The phone number on the letter is the person who has sent it out there is no other number on it at all. Thank you for your advice much appreciated.
I will keep in touch, Thankyou once again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151661 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic dwp letter

macky wrote: Hi, once again, im not my sons appointee the job centre did ask me that, i wasnt aware you could be an appointee for two people as i am already my other sons appointee. I will give them a ring tommorow but as i have said i dont want to seem suspicious. My son has to go threw some security questions first before they will let me speak for him on the phone. The phone number on the letter is the person who has sent it out there is no other number on it at all. Thank you for your advice much appreciated.
I will keep in touch, Thankyou once again.

Hi M,

They will still have a Supervisor, so you could request a call back from them !!

Good luck !! :)

bro58

More
7 years 11 months ago #158769 by stephen
Replied by stephen on topic dwp letter
thank you

More
7 years 11 months ago #159003 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic dwp letter
Hi, I had one of these interviews yesterday, I have posted details about it under compliance interview, if u want to have a look.

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.