× Members

Changed from c.b esa to , work related .

More
8 years 2 months ago #151080 by diane
Replied by diane on topic Changed from c.b esa to , work related .
Ty for the info , I received a txt to say my M.C has been received , not sure if I have to go for meeting as yet , I will keep you updated , ty again :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151081 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Changed from c.b esa to , work related .

diane wrote: Ty for the info , I received a txt to say my M.C has been received , not sure if I have to go for meeting as yet , I will keep you updated , ty again :)

Hi d,

If you are speaking of receiving text regarding your Mandatory Reconsideration (MR), you will not have to make any personal appearances due to The MR.

bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #153395 by diane
Thank you , I was transferred to WRAG Jan 2015 from I.B. Will that be considered for back dating ? or from my recent change Jan 2016 ? please , IF I am excepted on Support group .

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153402 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Changed from c.b esa to , work related .

diane wrote: Thank you , I was transferred to WRAG Jan 2015 from I.B. Will that be considered for back dating ? or from my recent change Jan 2016 ? please , IF I am excepted on Support group .

Hi d,

I explained Here regarding backdating if you are placed into The SG as a result of an MR/Appeal of the WRAG decision.

If you are placed into The SG as result of a review due to you reporting a change or deterioration of your conditions, you will be entitled to back pay from the date that you reported the change/deterioration.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153814 by diane
Thank you again , sorry I wasnt sure if you ment from 1st claim for ESA 2015 / 2016 claim , understand now tho . Am not sure if this would be ok ! my sister is writing a letter for my records concerning my disabilities , and causes of my PDST , this will be sent to Atos / Maximus . It goes back to my childhood stating traumatic events in my life , including sexual abuse , been abandoned , etc . Would it be possible for me to email this letter to BW to have it looked at ? as am unsure if this is correct to submit for further info , on my health . Thank you again .

More
8 years 1 month ago #153844 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Changed from c.b esa to , work related .

diane wrote: Thank you again , sorry I wasnt sure if you ment from 1st claim for ESA 2015 / 2016 claim , understand now tho . Am not sure if this would be ok ! my sister is writing a letter for my records concerning my disabilities , and causes of my PDST , this will be sent to Atos / Maximus . It goes back to my childhood stating traumatic events in my life , including sexual abuse , been abandoned , etc . Would it be possible for me to email this letter to BW to have it looked at ? as am unsure if this is correct to submit for further info , on my health . Thank you again .

I'm sorry but we cannot give personal advice on the forum or via email.

Although such a letter may be supportive of your claim, you will only be awarded the Support Group if you show that you meet one or more of the associated Descriptors. If the letter does not address this criteria, then it's value may be limited.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.