× Members

P.I.P. assessment followed by E.S.A. assessment?

More
8 years 3 months ago #150385 by Zenele
My daughter had her P.I.P. assessment three weeks ago, no outcome as yet. I've now received notification of her E.S.A. assessment. Has anybody else had the same? I'm wondering if it's coincidental or not?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150406 by Gordon

Celya wrote: My daughter had her P.I.P. assessment three weeks ago, no outcome as yet. I've now received notification of her E.S.A. assessment. Has anybody else had the same? I'm wondering if it's coincidental or not?

Did she receive a new ESA50? If not have a look at the following

Invited to a face to face assessment but no ESA50 sent

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #150430 by Zenele
Filled one in 2012 and again about 6 months go, I'm inclined to fill out another one and hope they accept it?

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago #150440 by bro58

Celya wrote: Filled one in 2012 and again about 6 months go, I'm inclined to fill out another one and hope they accept it?

Hi C,

There is certainly nothing to stop you submitting another ESA50 if you feel that the previous one does not accurately reflect her current limitations.

All the information that you need regarding this issue is accessible from the blue link that Gordon has provided in his post above.

Good luck

bro58

More
8 years 3 months ago #150442 by tango
this happened to me last july. had pip assessment and awarded standard rate care and enhanced mobility. Then got letter to attend esa medical one month after pip assessment. contacted esa medical assessors that i had just had pip medical and award rates for pip but thet still said i had to attend.
so attended esa medical, i was only in for 5 minutes.

I then contacted dwp and was informed i had been placed in support group for 3 years and the award letter was on the way. i received my award letter saying i had been placed in the support group (and this is the puzzling thing) from so and so date which was actually the day before i had my esa medical.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenele

More
8 years 3 months ago #150451 by Zenele
Unfortunately she has had an increase in the number of seizures due to anxiety awaiting P.I.P. outcome, and now another assessment so soon isn't helping.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.