× Members

I made a request for MR, DWP have left voicemail

More
8 years 2 months ago #152105 by darkchild101
Replied by darkchild101 on topic I made a request for MR, DWP have left voicemail
Thanks
I think that is the best thing. I will reapply

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156610 by darkchild101
Replied by darkchild101 on topic I made a request for MR, DWP have left voicemail

foss27 wrote: Hi
You can advise them of a change in circumstances. ie a worsening of your condition.
This will neccessitate filling in a new claim form and supplying evidnce to back up your claim.
You can use our guide to claiming in the members area to help you fill in the form. It might be an idea to go throug the guide and see where you think you will score the extra points and make sure it is worth applying.

Hi
Do you have the link to the guide please?

Thanks

More
8 years 1 week ago #156655 by Gordon

Thabo wrote: Hi
Do you have the link to the guide please?

Thanks

Just follow the Members Only Guides link to the left of this post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.