× Members

PIP2

More
8 years 3 months ago #150392 by Bill
PIP2 was created by Bill
Hello Mods (and everyone),

Wonder if you could help please. I sent back my PIP2 two weeks before the date it needed to be back by. We are now 2 weeks past the date it needed to be back by and the papers have not yet been found. I know this as I called to check they got them OK.

It was delivered and I have proof.

They have not yet threatened to stop my DLA and I have heard nothing more from them having spoken to them a couple of weeks ago. They said they would call me back.

So, they havent got it, or at least they cant find it, its 2 weeks past the date, how do I stand and what will be the next move have you any ideas?

I expect to hear from them every day but till now, nothing.

What would you suggest my best option to be now, should I chase them again?

Thanks as always
Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150411 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2
Bill

I would give them a call for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill

More
8 years 3 months ago #150433 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic PIP2
Will do Gordon, and will update you when I know anything.

Thanks again.
Bill

More
8 years 3 months ago #150773 by Bill
Hello Gordon,

Just to update you. I chased (yet again) to see if it had been found but it had not. I chased again this morning and after almost 3 weeks its been found.

I wonder what would have happened if they could not trace it, even though I have documentary proof of it being delivered?

Not that it matters now, but it certainly does go to prove that nobody should send anything via 'normal' post without getting some kind of proof of sending. Even if the Post Office dont lose it, internally at DWP it could get lost, as mine did.

A warning to all I think.

Cheers
Bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
8 years 2 months ago #151501 by Bill
Hello Mods,

I have read through the PIP guide once again and just wanted to clarify a point. It tells me that the HP who completes a home assessment cannot use the PIPAT software and this is where all the medical documents and extra information will by now be stored.

Does that mean that when I have my home assessment, the HP will have none of the things I sent to the DWP? I ask because I sent 10 pages of answers or extra info, plus 6 pages of medical letters from consultants with my completed PIP2 form, so that will not be available to the HP when he comes to my home will it?

Look forward to hearing your views and as always, many thanks.

Bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: cats6

More
8 years 2 months ago #151525 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2
Bill

Although the assessor will not have access to your information at the assessment, unless they also have a paper copy, this will not disadvantage you as they have no specific need to access your form, etc. during the interview, only when they compile and complete you report afterwards.

Obviously, they should have read everything before attending.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris