× Members

esa form

More
8 years 1 month ago #151611 by annedw
Replied by annedw on topic pip question planning a journey
so does this mean because i can plan a route in my head or on paper I should just tick yes I can plan a journey .Sorry if I sound dumb A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #151654 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip question planning a journey

annedw wrote: so does this mean because i can plan a route in my head or on paper I should just tick yes I can plan a journey .Sorry if I sound dumb A

If you can reliably, on the majority of days plan a route without issue then I don't see how you can tick anything else.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: annedw

More
8 years 1 month ago #153237 by annedw
Hi I have received copies of paper work from a esa application in 2011 and 2014. The medical report from 2014 is missing .There is a copy of the form I filled in and a copy of the decision saying I have been put in the support group. Should I ring and ask why I have not got a copy of the medical with ATOS and is it common practise to have documents missing . I wanted the report as evidence for my PIP CLAIM thank you

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153271 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip question planning a journey

annedw wrote: Hi I have received copies of paper work from a esa application in 2011 and 2014. The medical report from 2014 is missing .There is a copy of the form I filled in and a copy of the decision saying I have been put in the support group. Should I ring and ask why I have not got a copy of the medical with ATOS and is it common practise to have documents missing . I wanted the report as evidence for my PIP CLAIM thank you

It's possible that it has now been destroyed, the DWP routinely dispose of old records.

You can raise a Subject Access Request for the report

Requesting a Subject Access Request (SAR) :

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

Or you can make the request in the form of a letter, as long as you make it clear that you are making a formal SAR under The Data Protection Act 1998.

Address the envelope : FAO The Data Controller, at the Benefits Office dealing with your PIP.

Write DPA 1998 SAR in front, top, left corner of envelope.

Once received, they have 40 calendar days to comply.

Sending Documents to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153305 by annedw
Thank you I rang the data protection officer and they said it should have been sent to them .I did receive the medical report from 2011 but not the latest one from 2014 .He did say he would try and find out where it was but I am not holding my breath. Annedw

More
8 years 1 month ago #153625 by annedw
Hi I wondered if there is anyway I can get a copy of my last F2F report. I have I have already asked for a SAR, it was missing when all the other paperwork arrived. I rang and they said they would try and find it ,is there anyway the DWP can access this report online or is it lost forever. Thank you so much for all your help I am about to post my PIP 2 form this morning Annedw

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.