× Members

Members only guides

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150848 by rj
Members only guides was created by rj
Hi folks,
I have no problem logging in, but on several occasions I have not been able to access the members only guides; why is this? I click on members only guides, then the required section, but it takes me to a page showing only limited info and encouragements to become a member. Sometimes if I remain logged in for a while I can then gain access. What am I doing wrong?
Many thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150867 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Members only guides

bengal wrote: Hi folks,
I have no problem logging in, but on several occasions I have not been able to access the members only guides; why is this? I click on members only guides, then the required section, but it takes me to a page showing only limited info and encouragements to become a member. Sometimes if I remain logged in for a while I can then gain access. What am I doing wrong?
Many thanks.

Hi b,

Clicking on "Members Only Guides" top left of the forum should take you to : This Page

You then click on the appropriate blue link on that page.

You need be logged in continuously to access any of the Members Only Guides.

Once on the correct page, you can download the applicable guide to your P.C. where you will have any time access to it without visiting B&W !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.