× Members

PIP

More
8 years 2 months ago #152200 by apples6
PIP was created by apples6
Please be so kind and to give me the pages points and specific details of the recent PIP changes you have mentioned thank you
Due to health I need to print and 150 or so pages is too much
so the actual changes would be very gratefully received eg Pg 10 on aid or whatever thank you
Have sight trouble so using a computer is not the easy the light and my sight
Thank you for asap attention PS
Do you know if random ages are being tested for new fr DLA to PIp or are they at more oldies?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152235 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

apples6 wrote: Please be so kind and to give me the pages points and specific details of the recent PIP changes you have mentioned thank you
Due to health I need to print and 150 or so pages is too much
so the actual changes would be very gratefully received eg Pg 10 on aid or whatever thank you
Have sight trouble so using a computer is not the easy the light and my sight
Thank you for asap attention PS
Do you know if random ages are being tested for new fr DLA to PIp or are they at more oldies?

That was over nine months ago! The guide has been updated since then.

In addition to the original changes. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=104189#134754

there have been changes to the DWP guidance for the Going Out activity.

I can't state for certain that these are the only changes since you were last on the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #152292 by apples6
Replied by apples6 on topic PIP
HI GORDON

I AM NOW PARTIALLY SIGHTED SINCE LAST YEAR AND HENCE MAKES COMPUTER AND SUCH WORK VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME.
MAY I SUGGEST THAT IF POSSIBLE THAT sorry re caps my mistake
that when tater are updates to the legislation to terms whichever is the right word that
B&W does and addendum or the like as otherwise it is very difficult to keep up with the seemingly constant changes
I did not realise us members needed to be on the site at any frequency

IF YOU do have the specific of the most recent changes pages and reference I would appreciate it
V good wishes and thank you

More
8 years 2 months ago #152303 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP
Apple

There have been no changes to the PIP legislation or the activities and Descriptors, just to the guidance issued by the DWP.

I'm afraid I don't know if there have been more changes to the PIP guide than the two I mentioned. I don't have copies of the intermediate guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #152474 by apples6
Replied by apples6 on topic PIP
Thank you and just to say for me
find links and the like difficult mostly due to health conditions particularly now sight issues++
so I do v best to keep inline oh wise ones:)
fail now and again not intentional thanks for all that you all do it is very appreciate;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kazi

More
8 years 1 month ago #153447 by apples6
Replied by apples6 on topic PIP Repeadly reliable and 'Drs/Cons ' Letter
Greetings 'Hope I am doing this right as told B+W now partially sighted and not v computer tech lit.

Re repeatedly reliably etc and noting I thought B+W moderator said s/thing like not to be specific re Drs Letter

I would be grateful for your further info.
Not transfer yet however obv will get 'Invite' and as takes me so long to do thing tdecided to tryget some things in readiness.

My/the letter if I get it would not be a GP( my surgery does not do letters for 'benefits' though NHS Doctor poss see privately: if can manage
In which case (they know my conditions some from previous times
Would it be ok to be specific re letter request for repeated. reliably ect and up to or 20 metres if this is the case(not nsure of the exagt wording re the metres of PIp)
on Aids and Appl. cons? or is it a done deal?!
Ps Is there any news or when might there be

Thank you: it seems points = PIp?!
Very Good Wishes Apples 6 sorry re typing see top conditions thanks for all you folk do :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.