× Members

PIP

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153485 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP
Apple

There's no reason why a letter should not use reliably or any of the four phrases that it encompasses, the key thing is that the writer needs to explain why they are doing so. So I the letter says that you cannot repeatedly walk 20m, then it also needs to explain why you cannot do it more than once.

This is explained in detail in the PIP Claim guide.

There has been no further news on whether there will be a change to the PIP criteria in regard to aids and appliances.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153643 by apples6
Replied by apples6 on topic PIP
Thanks for your reply Gordon
Crumbs there is now changes w/e 12 march

as said points get PIp
DWP change points for same conditions get less or no PIp appalling mv

With nearly 300 replies to cons (I wrote as individual) 11 in favour of changes and rest against. Cons literally

I believe if understood correctly they are going in months to come to look at the whole PIP/BEN system: Dark days and dark system
Pick on the most vulnerable to push the comfy rich up even further
Good Wishes ;(
Apples6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.