× Members

Bad news regarding pip assessment

More
7 years 11 months ago #159490 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Bad news regarding pip assessment
That's great news, thanks for letting us know!

Like you, DWP cannot take this further just because they do not like the decision. They would have to find an 'Error in Law' which is not common. The first step to this would be requesting a Statement of Reasons from the Tribunal Service - you would get a copy of this too, so it cannot happen without you being aware of it.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159493 by Nadine Curran
Replied by Nadine Curran on topic Bad news regarding pip assessment
Thank you Gordon and Mrs H. Gordon I tried my best and just picked the points I didn't agree with. There was a lot of contradictions and I really didn't think I would be successful. I will give them a week, thanks for that because I did wonder when I should ring DWP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.