× Members

ESA50 advice please

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154461 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 advice please
Shemarie

I would not expect it to do any harm, but I would explain why by referencing the SG descriptors that you believe that you meet.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154486 by Shemarie
Replied by Shemarie on topic ESA50 advice please
Thanks Gordon. Yes, I'll refer back to them in the 'other information' part. I don't feel at all comfortable making a direct request, but wanted to make sure I spell things out clearly. Thanks again.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154625 by Shemarie
Sorry to be wittering on about the deadline again... I'm at the point where I feel like everything I know is wrong.

I have checked with the post office about guaranteed next day delivery. However, worst case scenario, would posting it on the 30th to arrive by 9am next day, guaranteed, tracking,etc. be counted as actually returning it by the 31st?

Thanks

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #154630 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA50 advice please

Shemarie wrote: Sorry to be wittering on about the deadline again... I'm at the point where I feel like everything I know is wrong.

I have checked with the post office about guaranteed next day delivery. However, worst case scenario, would posting it on the 30th to arrive by 9am next day, guaranteed, tracking,etc. be counted as actually returning it by the 31st?

Thanks

Hi, Sm,

Yes, as long as it arrives back at the return address provided by close of business on the deadline date all should be fine.

bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #154789 by Shemarie
Hi Bro 58-(sorry, thought I'd posted a thank you yesterday). Appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #154923 by Shemarie
Help please, I'm panicking. Health assessment Advisory Service letter just came through the door:

Heading: We need your questionnaire urgently. The rest seems to be generic:
On 29 Feb we sent you a questionnaire..which gives you the chance to tell us.. Please fill in by 31 March, if you are unable let us know before 31 March (the deadline).

Is this generic? Have other people had them? Please help. I was intending to return it after bank holiday by guaranteed next day. Scared.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.