× Members

ESA Home Visit Maximus

More
8 years 1 month ago #155067 by pollyanna2627
Replied by pollyanna2627 on topic ESA Home Visit Maximus
Hi Gordon.This is about my ESA home visit. Where to send the report if it arrives after my home visit with Maximus. My ESA forms came from Nottingham and my home visit is from my area in Merseyside. So where would I send it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155071 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Home Visit Maximus

pollyanna2627 wrote: Hi Gordon.This is about my ESA home visit. Where to send the report if it arrives after my home visit with Maximus. My ESA forms came from Nottingham and my home visit is from my area in Merseyside. So where would I send it.

Sorry! too many PIP questions today. However, it will still be the DWP office that is dealing with your claim, the address for which will be on any of the DWP or JC+ letters that you have received.

The two addresses you quoted are for Maximus (aka CHDA and HAAS), once you have had an assessment the report should be sent to the DWP either that day or the next, so there will not be time for them to receive any letter that you might send.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #155073 by pollyanna2627
Fingers crossed I get it in time then to show the doctor at my home visit. Thank you for your time. You all do a great job and it is much appreciated.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157156 by pollyanna2627
Thank you to each and every one of you for your support. I have received my brown envelope and I am in the support group. So I rang up to see how long for and request my ESA85. It is for 3 years. My dla to pip will be the next one x

More
8 years 1 week ago #157168 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Home Visit Maximus

pollyanna2627 wrote: Thank you to each and every one of you for your support. I have received my brown envelope and I am in the support group. So I rang up to see how long for and request my ESA85. It is for 3 years. My dla to pip will be the next one x

Many congratulations of the award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.