× Members

PIP Mobilising Submission

More
8 years 2 months ago #152014 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Mobilising Submission

Augustus wrote: Thank you Gordon.
Can I assume the PIP2 copy I have is still in use, so I can use same as a basis for starting to answer questions?
And if I am being re-Assessed in 2016 after 2 years, does that mean the end of this award date in 2017 becomes irrelevant for assessment purposes? I have to say rbe DWP were only clear in this point: that I would have to re-apply for pip in 2017. Hence my q about doing it all in 2016 AND 2017.
In summary: pip2 format & assessment in 2016 and 2017?
Many thanks
A

I'm not aware of changes to the PIP2, if there have been then they are only cosmetic and do not affect the guides being used.

Claimants are being re-assessed a year in advance of their claims ending so if your current award ends in 2017 then I would expect you to be re-assessed this year.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153673 by Augustus
Replied by Augustus on topic PIP Mobilising Submission
Hello Panel

I am getting ready for the brown envelope for my PIP reassessment.
Regarding the subject, as well as incorporating it into my likely appeal on that descriptor, is it a good idea to include a copy of the previous appeal judgement, won, where it said my arguments, courtesy of B&W, were more compelling than the DWP's?

Thank you

A

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #153689 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Mobilising Submission

Augustus wrote: Hello Panel

I am getting ready for the brown envelope for my PIP reassessment.
Regarding the subject, as well as incorporating it into my likely appeal on that descriptor, is it a good idea to include a copy of the previous appeal judgement, won, where it said my arguments, courtesy of B&W, were more compelling than the DWP's?

Thank you

A

Hi A,

I will merge your previous PIP related topics with this one for continuity.

Yes, you could use older evidence such as this, but you would have to make it perfectly clear that the supporting evidence included in the document/s was still current and applicable to your limitations as they are at the time of your reassessment.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.