× Members

ESA Renewal Form possibly lost in post

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #154445 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Renewal Form possibly lost in post

MCFH wrote: I sent mine 1st class signed for on 15/03 to get there by the 18th. Just phoned up the 0800 number above & it hasn't arrived. Asked the man I spoke to what to do next and he just said to wait for them to contact me. Confused as I don't want to get my benefit cut off. Should I just wait like he said or do something else?

Hi MCFH,

As well as contacting Royal Mail, you could also E-mail : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (aka HAAS) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15, and let them know what has going on, to create a paper trail.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154617 by jal
Replied by jal on topic ESA Renewal Form possibly lost in post
My ESA50 has also gone missing (10 days after posting still no sign of it)! I emailed them as recommended (thank you for the details) and was told I could send another copy. My sister sent this yesterday, (again recorded delivery) and with proof I sent the original form and copies of the emails I sent and received from chdauk. Unfortunately, in my panic and also not feeling well, I've missed sending one sheet of additional information. Should I send it or is it likely to just get lost?

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #154621 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Renewal Form possibly lost in post

jal wrote: My ESA50 has also gone missing (10 days after posting still no sign of it)! I emailed them as recommended (thank you for the details) and was told I could send another copy. My sister sent this yesterday, (again recorded delivery) and with proof I sent the original form and copies of the emails I sent and received from chdauk. Unfortunately, in my panic and also not feeling well, I've missed sending one sheet of additional information. Should I send it or is it likely to just get lost?

Hi j,

Send it to the same address with a covering letter explaining what it is !!

Good luck ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #154638 by jal
Replied by jal on topic ESA Renewal Form possibly lost in post
Thanks for your reply. Would you believe, I have just checked the Royal Mail website and my original ESA50 has now been delivered so panic over!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris