× Members

esa reasessment.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153960 by Tom
Replied by Tom on topic esa reasessment.
Sorry i will do that next time :). I've done the the pdf form. I find that i tend to worry a lot less when im prepared. Thankyou for your help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160075 by Tom
Replied by Tom on topic esa reasessment.
Hi there, I was just writing to ask you something. Today I rung the dwp about me esa reasessment and to my astonishment My "trigger date" is 1st april 2018. Now I rung them previously and have been told that its been 2016, is it possible that I've been reasessed using my old paperwork? If they have I'm not complaining at all. The call handler did say that it may have been put back because of the amount of claims there are. Thanks for your time :).

More
7 years 11 months ago #160099 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa reasessment.

Tom wrote: Hi there, I was just writing to ask you something. Today I rung the dwp about me esa reasessment and to my astonishment My "trigger date" is 1st april 2018. Now I rung them previously and have been told that its been 2016, is it possible that I've been reasessed using my old paperwork? If they have I'm not complaining at all. The call handler did say that it may have been put back because of the amount of claims there are. Thanks for your time :).

It's not impossible, they can carry out a reassessment without involving the claimant although I would expect them to contact their GP. Be aware that the DWP are not bound by the reassessment date although it would be unusual for them to ignore it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.