× Members

dla to pip transfer

More
8 years 1 month ago #154999 by Paul t
Replied by Paul t on topic dla to pip transfer
Hi again since my last post I've not heard anything from deep even after the second phone call i made asking what exactly is going on with my claim,they explained that they would ask for a call back which would be in 24 hrs somebody will get back to me it's been about a week no call,I've written done dates when i first started communication with them about decision and also what has been discussed is there anything else i can do thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155014 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dla to pip transfer

Paul t wrote: Hi again since my last post I've not heard anything from deep even after the second phone call i made asking what exactly is going on with my claim,they explained that they would ask for a call back which would be in 24 hrs somebody will get back to me it's been about a week no call,I've written done dates when i first started communication with them about decision and also what has been discussed is there anything else i can do thanks

Have you requested a Mandatory Reconsideration yet? If not then you must do this in writing within one month of the Decision.

Have you requested the assessment report yet?

Call backs for PIP are usually within 5 days so you may still be in the period where this should happen, Easter will have delayed things as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #155018 by Paul t
thanks gordon requested this 21 march and also a call back! rang them just 5 mins ago they dont understand why nobody has contacted me read out my house number and mobile to make sure they were correct said they would send over as urgent if not heard anything this time tomoz ring back again,another dwp person saying again to me that decision letter needs to be corrected firstly and then if i dont agree with decision then mandatory reconsideration comes into effect.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156459 by Paul t
hi every1 what a terrible time since my last post having spoke to 5 dwp persons who all agreed with me mind that i needed my pip decision letter to be corrected (all contacts names dates and times and conversation written down) yesterday i was told that a new entitlement letter had been sent out and the wording corrected if you follow my earlier posts! i have been told not to ask for mandotory reconsideraton until original is corrected,on numerous times apology after apology when no call backs came and also mind 2 new letters of entitlement still not corrected,once again another apology.
i have today rang dwp as yesterday no copy of letter was avalible to a dwp person to give me my entitlement over the phone to my absolute dismay and dwp rachael who i spoke to 2 weeks ago and remembered me problem the decision is the same as last time the case manager is now saying that it was her opinon that it was 50 metres and no more than 200 metres which she followed from the assessment form of person that came to house and she incorrectly put in 20 metres but no more than 50 metres in the decision reasoning on original letter dated 11 march mistakes do happen ive been told by dwp and once again sorry,what a complete and utter joke talk about moving the goal post ive now put in for mandatory reconsideration! copy of assesment from nurse who came to see me is ther anything else to do please other than write everything down many thanks .sorry if any spelling mistakes just so annoyed typing this.has any1 else had any of these problems

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #156473 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dla to pip transfer
Paul

I'm afraid; when the DWP screw it up, they do it big time!

You need to show that you meet the criteria for a higher award, there may well be opportunities to criticise the assessment report, but you need to be aware that doing so will not in itself result in a higher award.

Try and keep to highlighting factual errors rather than challenging the assessors opinions, you're more likely to be listened to.

Decisions are revised during the MR but the rates are not high, so be prepared for the original Decision to remain unchanged.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul t

More
7 years 11 months ago #159686 by Paul t
hi all if you have followed my topic had new decision today no phone call of anybody just been awarded high rate mobility and low rate care woopee ,all i did was to highlight mistakes made by health assessor report, and point out the advise of moderators what i didnt agree with and going through everything individually in a five page letter,i also pointed out the complete incompetence of the first decision maker on the mistakes they made,i thought lets just go for it as i couldnt lose anything for being right in my mind! and also other colleagues of theres within dwp.Mandatory decisions can work for you,once again thank you to everyone who helped me from bw :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.