× Members

APPLICATIONS TO PIP FROM DLA AGE RELATED ??

More
9 years 1 month ago #133935 by Steev
Gordon, thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #154627 by Steev
Hope someone can clarify if this is true:

I was speaking with an after sales manager at a car dealership yesterday.
He told me that he recently attended a Motability day and the info being given (to car dealers) was as follows.
1. Persons aged 63 and over are automatically being transferred from DLA to PIP (mobility).
2. Applications to change from DLA to PIP are now being sent out in age order, the oldest people being dealt with last.

I don't doubt the guy who told me believes it to be true as I've know him for years and he is reliable .... perhaps he misunderstood what he was told? :unsure:

Thanks.

Steev

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #154631 by bro58

Steev wrote: Hope someone can clarify if this is true:

I was speaking with an after sales manager at a car dealership yesterday.
He told me that he recently attended a Motability day and the info being given (to car dealers) was as follows.
1. Persons aged 63 and over are automatically being transferred from DLA to PIP (mobility).
2. Applications to change from DLA to PIP are now being sent out in age order, the oldest people being dealt with last.

I don't doubt the guy who told me believes it to be true as I've know him for years and he is reliable .... perhaps he misunderstood what he was told? :unsure:

Thanks.

Steev

Hi S,

I see that you have previous PIP related topics which I will merge with this one for continuity.

As far as we are aware, all current DLA recipients who were under 65 years old on 08/04/13 will be transferred over to PIP at random over the coming 2-3 years.

There was some mention of DLA recipients who hit 65 after 08/04/13 being transferred first, but we are not aware that this is happening.

See : This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

See also : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.