× Members

Error in law

More
8 years 1 month ago #156307 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Error in law

julesbal wrote: It was from a lawyer on another board I read, the applicant is her client and she is spitting nails! They had gone through the process, had the assessment and were then advised that DLA would be extended indefinitely, he was on low rate care and mobility. They requested the paperwork and had been awarded 16 points for Daily Living and 12 points for Mobility so would have been on enhanced for both.

She says 10 people have contacted her so far about the same issue and I know she's discussed it with ITV.

If you can post a link I'm happy to have a look and if I can offer some comment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #156311 by jayjaybal
Replied by jayjaybal on topic Error in law
I found them on Facebook, do you want that link? They are called Fightback or Fightback 4 Justice.

www.facebook.com/FightBack4Justice/posts...70690565?pnref=story

Thanks Gordon.

More
8 years 1 month ago #156322 by Gordon

julesbal wrote: I found them on Facebook, do you want that link? They are called Fightback or Fightback 4 Justice.

www.facebook.com/FightBack4Justice/posts...70690565?pnref=story

Thanks Gordon.

You'll have to forgive me if I am not too worried about a post on a Facebook page with no details of why no Decisions on the "10" claims was made, there are lots of valid reasons why no Decision on a PIP claim might be made and none of them involve skulduggery by the DWP!

If they post more details, then I'm more than happy to have another look, but as it stands, this is the only place where I have seen this situation described and I'm subscribed to all of the major forums offering advice and visit them daily.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #156327 by jayjaybal
Cheers for checking it out. :thumbsup

More
8 years 1 month ago #156358 by jayjaybal
Tribunal date came through today, 15th May. Can't wait to get there and get it over with, fingers crossed we'll get the right decision without needing to go to UTT. :laugh: :P

More
8 years 1 month ago #156360 by Gordon

julesbal wrote: Tribunal date came through today, 15th May. Can't wait to get there and get it over with, fingers crossed we'll get the right decision without needing to go to UTT. :laugh: :P

You need to make sure that anything you want to send in is with them by the 5th.

Best of luck.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris