× Members

Face to face assessment

More
8 years 1 month ago #155299 by Tracey
Face to face assessment was created by Tracey
Hi can you give me some advice,I've been on ESA support group an been on dla for 5 years .I recieved the pip invite so I filled the form in I've been totally stressed out I've been under the mental health act for many years I have personality disorder,self harmed,I never go out only appointment if i can make it out the front door very anxious an paranoid when I go anywhere my daughter cares an comes with me I am on a lot of medicaine where it makes me drowsy bit coherent,I've just had letter I have to go for face to face assessment I don't know what to do I can't sleep I can't stop thinking about the assessment it's totally freaking me I can feel me thinking bad thoughts is there anyway I can contact someone to ask if they can do a paper assessment an if I cancel this appointment will my payments stop please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.