× Members

IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!

More
8 years 2 days ago #158459 by shell
Replied by shell on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!
a few times I have not received one and no one could explain why just got computer mistake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 days ago #158461 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!
Still no sign, and it's now well over a month since the new financial year when the DWP are supposed to have let everyone know

More
7 years 11 months ago #158809 by Jimbo
Replied by Jimbo on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!
I received my annual P60U from the DWP today. 'Certificate of Pay and Taxable Benefit and Tax Deducted/Refunded' for ESA for the last tax year, dated 30th April 2016.

This is usually the last thing I receive annually.

Still no uprating letter for the year going forward however.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158995 by dribble
Replied by dribble on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!
I still haven't received mine. I have ended up copying my Post Office receipts from this month to show I am still receiving the same amount. The DWP must be trying to say money! :blink:

More
7 years 11 months ago #159109 by cats6
Replied by cats6 on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!

Jimbo wrote: I received my annual P60U from the DWP today. 'Certificate of Pay and Taxable Benefit and Tax Deducted/Refunded' for ESA for the last tax year, dated 30th April 2016.

This is usually the last thing I receive annually.

Still no uprating letter for the year going forward however.

Exactly the same here..

Although 1st time for P60U.

Good news ESA still being paid, Ok its more of a relief helps keep :woohoo: <Crazy at bay. :laugh:

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.