× Members

IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #153066 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!

Shell wrote: Thanks! Bro58, thanks, that's reassuring. I get myself into such an anxious state over everything!

Would you know if there is a date beyond which it is unlikely to arrive if it's going to come and is just delayed? Like a cut-off point after which I should call them? Thanks a lot.

Hi S,

I am not aware of any cut off point, but the new "benefit year" starts from the first Monday in April so even though there is : No uprating of ESA, etc, this year they should really be sent to arrive before then.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #153117 by IamShell
Replied by IamShell on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!
Thanks bro58, still no sign so may have to call them soon. Will they want to know why I want one? My anxiety/ brain fog can make 'conversation' hard so I want to avoid entering into discussion.

Can I ask others here: have you not had yours yet, and if not, would you normally have had one by now?

bro58 has kindly told me there are delays for reasons unknown but I'm starting to worry it's maybe lost in the post...and my personal details are out there somewhere!

Thanks all.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #153130 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!

Shell wrote: Thanks bro58, still no sign so may have to call them soon. Will they want to know why I want one? My anxiety/ brain fog can make 'conversation' hard so I want to avoid entering into discussion.

Can I ask others here: have you not had yours yet, and if not, would you normally have had one by now?

bro58 has kindly told me there are delays for reasons unknown but I'm starting to worry it's maybe lost in the post...and my personal details are out there somewhere!

Thanks all.

They may ask why you want it but you are entitled to one and don't need to give further explanation.

The ESA letters are definitely late this year we would normally expect then late January or early February.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 2 months ago #153152 by cbrad
Replied by cbrad on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!
Hi shell

I to have not yet had my letters, last year my ESA letter was dated 5/2/15 and dla was 13/3/15

Keep waiting for the post everyday before I can do anything.

I to will have to ring dwp and ask for a letter to confirm I am getting income related ESA as I will need this to claim my travel expenses on my hospital appointments and my hospital office will only accept dwp letters that are dated within 6 months of my appointment date to claim expenses.

Let's hope we all get the letters soon.

cbrad
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeanette

More
8 years 2 months ago #153161 by Jeanette
Replied by Jeanette on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!
I ve not had a letter yet either but I don't want to ring, just in case!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dribble

More
8 years 2 months ago #153166 by Bamboozal
Replied by Bamboozal on topic IR ESA Still no annual uprating letter!
I've not had mine yet but wasn't really expecting it cos I don't think
the amounts are goin up from april but I could be wrong

Bam xx

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.