× Members

CWP wHY..??

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155624 by Maxpain
CWP wHY..?? was created by Maxpain
I was on JSA went onto CWP came off early got Injury Went on ESA BEEN ON ABOUT 8 WEEKS...WAITING FOR ASSESMENT STILL.. got letter from CWP (not job centre) Today requesting I GO back to them. But the headed paper says Iam still on JSA!! ...if Iam on the Assesment stage of ESA DO i have to attend.???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155658 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CWP wHY..??

Maxpain wrote: I was on JSA went onto CWP came off early got Injury Went on ESA BEEN ON ABOUT 8 WEEKS...WAITING FOR ASSESMENT STILL.. got letter from CWP (not job centre) Today requesting I GO back to them. But the headed paper says Iam still on JSA!! ...if Iam on the Assesment stage of ESA DO i have to attend.???

Even though you have switched from JSA to ESA you remain in the Work Programme and being on the assessment rate does not preclude you from having to perform Work Related Activity.

I would start by ringing your CWP advisor to make sure that they know that that you have moved to ESA. The appointment letter should make it clear whether your attendance at the meeting is mandatory or not, if it is and your advisor is not prepared to remove the requirement then I would go as long as you are physically able to do so.

Do you have a contact for a JC+ advisor? If you do then you can try them as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155693 by Maxpain
Replied by Maxpain on topic CWP wHY..??
Thanks for reply.I rang CWP and they told me that if Iam On ESA I dont have to go 100 Percent...
I realise I still have to do WRA. AND TO BE HONEST ITS BEEN 10 WEEKS since my claim for ESA.. And still not heard anything for Phys.Assesment.. They did say, that If i go back on JSA if found fit, I will get referred back....

More
8 years 1 week ago #156577 by Maxpain
Not had WCA yet...but when I fail with 0 points (yes that confident) Will want to appeal .just wondering how long the MR takes.( dont want to go back on JSA) can survive a few weeks without nothing-but thats all. want to get on assessment rate ESA..its my first time sick and on ESA.....

More
8 years 1 week ago #156622 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CWP wHY..??

Maxpain wrote: Not had WCA yet...but when I fail with 0 points (yes that confident) Will want to appeal .just wondering how long the MR takes.( dont want to go back on JSA) can survive a few weeks without nothing-but thats all. want to get on assessment rate ESA..its my first time sick and on ESA.....

Most are concluded in 4-5 weeks, but there is no specified timescale so it could be as little as a week or several months.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maxpain

More
8 years 6 days ago #156938 by Maxpain
O.K. thanks for help. So a M.R. After WRA could take more time than I expected...thought it would be a few weeks.(most have informed me about 14 days) I want to avoid JSA. tHEN GO TO ASSESMENT RATE ESA (maybe I can get it backdated...? Do I have to Still provide FIT NOTES when on ESA assessment rate...??

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.