× Members

ESA50

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155616 by gay/pm
ESA50 was created by gay/pm
Hi Guys, I have been ' invited ' to a face to face health assessment after filling in the ESA50 form, is this also known as the work capability assessment, can anyone give advice on what to expect, how I should answer questions, how long does decision take, any info woul be appreciated. Thankyou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155643 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50

gay/pm wrote: Hi Guys, I have been ' invited ' to a face to face health assessment after filling in the ESA50 form, is this also known as the work capability assessment, can anyone give advice on what to expect, how I should answer questions, how long does decision take, any info woul be appreciated. Thankyou.

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Have a look at our ESA Claim guides, there is a section at the back that covers the assessment and the questions that you are likely to be asked. See

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You might want to have a look at the rest of the guide to ensure that you understand the criteria against which you are being assessed, the ESA50 does a poor job of explaining these.

If you have any further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155761 by chilli07
Replied by chilli07 on topic ESA50
I have just had a maximus face to face thought I was coming out in coffin a member of my family took me to assessment centre I waited in waiting room and sat on 3 different chairs all different seat styles pain in hips after approx. 30mins may be longer a lady came to get me introduced herself I forgot her name b4 I got to room. the route to the room was like a zigzag rabbits warren they had to get chair for me to sit on on route as I was flogged couldn't breath exhausted chest hurting legs wobbly I shouted where is room I didn't think I could go much further fact is I thought I was going to collapse think they thought this to as 3 of them had to come out to me to ensure I was ok finally in room couldn't get me out quick enough lady took me short cut I couldn't believe it I had sick notes consultants reports but still had to go thru that. she said swollen hands mobility probs cough and chest probs all evidence rested at home for 2 days afterwards was exhausted family said they probably put me on rabbits warren walk as test to see if shirker good look take copies of reports with u and don't give up

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155774 by gay/pm
Replied by gay/pm on topic ESA50
Does anyone know how soon after my F2F assessment I can ask for the assessors medical report and the decision makers report please in case I need mandatory reassessment thank you.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155796 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50

gay/pm wrote: Does anyone know how soon after my F2F assessment I can ask for the assessors medical report and the decision makers report please in case I need mandatory reassessment thank you.

AS this was for ESA, they won't release the assessment report (ESA85) until after the Decision is made.

Gorodn

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155859 by gay/pm
Replied by gay/pm on topic ESA50
Can anyone tell me if I fail ESA F2F assessment, then fail Mandatory Reassessment, and fail/not bother with tribunal can I fill in new
claim for ESA and how long before I can. Thankyou.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.