× Members

ESA50

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155871 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50

gay/pm wrote: Can anyone tell me if I fail ESA F2F assessment, then fail Mandatory Reassessment, and fail/not bother with tribunal can I fill in new
claim for ESA and how long before I can. Thankyou.

If you are found Fit for Work and you are unable to overturn the Decision then you can only make a new claim for ESA if you can show that you have a new condition or your existing conditions have deteriorated such that an award could be reasonably expected.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156024 by gay/pm
Replied by gay/pm on topic ESA50
I have a F2F ESA assessment this week how do I find out how many points I scored.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156030 by gay/pm
Replied by gay/pm on topic ESA50
How can I find out which office is handling my ESA claim I dont seem to have any correspondence with address on is there someone I can ring.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156052 by Gordon

gay/pm wrote: I have a F2F ESA assessment this week how do I find out how many points I scored.

You can request the ESA85 assessment report once a Decision has been made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156055 by Gordon

gay/pm wrote: How can I find out which office is handling my ESA claim I dont seem to have any correspondence with address on is there someone I can ring.

Any letter you have had from the DWP with regard to your ESA claim will have the address of the office that is dealing with it.

Gordon

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156056 by Gordon

gay/pm wrote: How can I find out which office is handling my ESA claim I dont seem to have any correspondence with address on is there someone I can ring.

Any letter you have had from the DWP with regard to your ESA claim will have the address of the office that is dealing with it.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.