× Members

PIP assesment today at home

More
8 years 2 months ago #150846 by metoyou
PIP assesment today at home was created by metoyou
Hi there i am a new memeber got pip forms being moved from dla to pip dont have anyone to help me fill them in are there any organisations who could help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150847 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP assesment today at home
Hi metoyou

You've come to the right place to look for help. If you can't find what you need looking through the (very helpful) guides on this site, there are a couple of organisations that might be able to help you complete the form

CAB are a good place to turn - they offer help in many different areas, not just claiming benefits; and DIAL, if you have a local one, will actually fill in the form for you. All you need to do is phone either of these organisations and they'll do their best to help.

Hope this is useful to you?

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150858 by metoyou
Replied by metoyou on topic PIP assesment today at home
thank you for that information.I have no idea how to use this site.Where to click on info to help me.What guides can you advise me to look at to help me.i am notvery good on the interenet new to laptops .I am surprised i got some help from you as i didnt really know if i had done it properly.sorry to trouble you.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150876 by
Replied by on topic PIP assesment today at home

metoyou wrote: thank you for that information.I have no idea how to use this site.Where to click on info to help me.What guides can you advise me to look at to help me.i am notvery good on the interenet new to laptops .I am surprised i got some help from you as i didnt really know if i had done it properly.sorry to trouble you.

Hi my,

The information accessible by left clicking your mouse/pad on the blue links below should help !!

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

Have a read through the above, then you have any further queries, you are welcome to post them here.

We will try our best to help !! :)

You might want to Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 2 months ago #152177 by metoyou
Replied by metoyou on topic PIP assesment today at home
Hi there everyone.In reciept of DLA being transfered to PIP sent all forms etc back last Wednesday 24th.Anyone any idea how long before someone contacts me.Will it be Atos or DWP? Also do they send it to Atos without even reading it and making a decision,is it solely down to Atos and not decision makers within the DWP.Thank you for any help you can give me.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152218 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assesment today at home

metoyou wrote: Hi there everyone.In reciept of DLA being transfered to PIP sent all forms etc back last Wednesday 24th.Anyone any idea how long before someone contacts me.Will it be Atos or DWP? Also do they send it to Atos without even reading it and making a decision,is it solely down to Atos and not decision makers within the DWP.Thank you for any help you can give me.

The DWP may confirm receipt of your PIP2 form, they will pass it to the Assessment Provider, I assume you are in an ATOS area. The AP will contact you if a face to face assessment is required, this usually takes a couple of weeks.

It is possible that no face to face will be required in which case your file gets returned to the DWP and they will contact you to tell you that they have everything to make a Decision.

ATOS will make a recommendation on the points you should score, the DWP Decision Maker will then decide whether to award these or to award different ones depending on the law.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: metoyou

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.