× Members

DLA to PIP

More
8 years 1 week ago #157214 by mal878
DLA to PIP was created by mal878
Received enhanced rates for both Daily Care and Mobility...DWP assessor gave me more points than the Health Professional (Nurse) did who conducted the examination in my home, there was a male colleague with her who just sat and watched me which I found very off putting as it made me so anxious/scared. This meeting was at the third time of asking as the previous two had been unattended by CAPITA with no reason why, I made a formal complaint to them to which they replied with a letter of apologies and asking me If I would accept a one off goodwill gesture payment of £50 for the way I had been treated..(is this a first??) never heard of it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157228 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic DLA to PIP
Hello Mal

Good news that you received the award you were needing - was that after mandatory reconsideration?

As for your response from Capita -that's excellent. I personally have never heard of that before - maybe someone has been giving them a much needed nudge. Have you decided whether to accept their offer? Might be an idea to wait and see whether anyone else on the site has received such an offer - maybe they'll be able to explain what it's all about.

Whatever the outcome, so pleased for you. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.