More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #157822 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip tribunal
You might have to submit a Subject Access Request for your ESA report

Requesting a Subject Access Request (SAR) :

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

Or you can make the request in the form of a letter, as long as you make it clear that you are making a formal SAR under The Data Protection Act 1998.

Address the envelope : FAO The Data Controller, at the Benefits Office dealing with your PIP.

Write DPA 1998 SAR in front, top, left corner of envelope.

Once received, they have 40 calendar days to comply.

Sending Documents to the DWP.

This message contains confidential information

EDIT - sorry, I see that your tribunal is next week so you won't have time for an SAR.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 day ago #157837 by MJ
Replied by MJ on topic pip tribunal
I was hoping to get copy of esa assessment for my pip tribunal.

More
8 years 1 day ago #157838 by MJ
Hopefully they might act on the request from couple of weeks ago.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158007 by MJ
Morning my doctor is writing a letter for me to take to tribunal next week my mum is going to write a letter to outline the impact it has on her do you think I should take anything else?oh and I have the form from here saying how many points I think I should have do you think that will be enough?

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158071 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip tribunal

MJ wrote: Morning my doctor is writing a letter for me to take to tribunal next week my mum is going to write a letter to outline the impact it has on her do you think I should take anything else?oh and I have the form from here saying how many points I think I should have do you think that will be enough?

You really need these submitted to the Tribunal Service as quickly as possible or you risk having your hearing postponed or the evidence being excluded because it is late. They really don't like more than one side of A4 on the day.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158333 by MJ
Hi, just to let you know we got enhanced care component awarded today so very happy with the outcome!!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.