× Members

how long do overpayment take to sort out?

More
7 years 11 months ago #158433 by john
hello
i called the DWP yesterday for my friend to see if there is an update on the over payment they said nothing yet and cant see anything on the system ????? its nearly been 5 weeks? how log does it take to calculate this surly not this long??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158440 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic how long do overpayment take to sort out?

john wrote: hello
i called the DWP yesterday for my friend to see if there is an update on the over payment they said nothing yet and cant see anything on the system ????? its nearly been 5 weeks? how log does it take to calculate this surly not this long??

I've merged your latest post with those made previously, please try and keep your posts in one topic so that Moderators do not have to search through the forum to understand what has happened previously with your posts.

I can understand your frustration at how long this is taking, but the DWP are not working to a prescribed timescale, this is likely to be one of many claims that the Decision Maker has on their desk.

Has your friend contacted their MP?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #158443 by john
What can the MP do??

More
7 years 11 months ago #158444 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic how long do overpayment take to sort out?

john wrote: What can the MP do??

See my answer from 8 days ago.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.