× Members

esa medical form

More
7 years 10 months ago #160779 by ridgewood
esa medical form was created by ridgewood
Hi Mods

Having been on the forum, I noted that your new guide for esa on physicasl health grounds is dated December 2016. I completed mine last year and used the March 2015 guide, as I was due to be re-assessed April 2015.are there any differences, (I could scream) thought I would get it completed, so I would be ready for them.

Also have members received this years benefit rate letter, I have not had anything, in fact I am beginning to think my records have been lost, as I have made numerous enquiries re: my re-assessment date. still have not had any response

Thanks in advance
rapheal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160796 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa medical form
Hi Rapheal, it's nice to 'see' you again.

There have not been any changes in regulations since last year. There is usually a short section in the guide explaining anything that is new - it is probably safe to assume that things are the same if you do not see this!

Many members seem not to have received the uprating letter this year, there is quite a long topic about it somewhere.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ridgewood

More
7 years 9 months ago #164877 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic esa medical form
Hi Mods
please could you assist me with the esa guide for wca on physical health grounds. I have looked at the latest 2016 version, I have completed the earlier version. When I click on the 2016 version, it states "if you have an earlier version" (you can) I cannot find anything else as to what I can . I really do not want to start all over again, and does this mean I now have to photo copy the 2016 and go through it all. I completed the 2015 version last year, as I was due to be re-assessed april last year.
I cannot believe I have been in the sg coming up for 5 years. I just want to get it over and done with.
I know I should not complain, after reading other post on here, where members are constantly hounded, But, it is just hanging over me all the time, I am not ringing them any more. So in my case it obviously did not pay to complete the wca early.
Thanks for any help
rapheal

More
7 years 9 months ago #164891 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa medical form
Raphael

If you are not actually being reassessed at the moment then I would wait a couple of weeks before you update your ESA50 as there is a new ESA Claim guide in production at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 9 months ago #165075 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic esa medical form
Thanks Gordon.
So it will be the case, that the goal posts will have been moved, i stated this would probably happen in a post last year, but i still cannot find anything in the new 2016 guide to help me when it states " if you have used an earlier version you can.". I cannot find what it is I can do. grateful if you could point me in the right direction.
Rapheal.

More
7 years 9 months ago #165095 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa medical form

rapheal wrote: Thanks Gordon.
So it will be the case, that the goal posts will have been moved, i stated this would probably happen in a post last year, but i still cannot find anything in the new 2016 guide to help me when it states " if you have used an earlier version you can.". I cannot find what it is I can do. grateful if you could point me in the right direction.
Rapheal.

I'm sorry but I am not seeing this message, I'm wondering if it is an Adobe Reader message because you do not have the current version.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.