× Members

esa medical form

More
7 years 8 months ago #165440 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic esa medical form
Hi Gordon
I will try to explain again, you know I have completed your online wca, using your excellent online 2015 esa guide on physical health grounds. In the members guide section there is now a 2016 guide, when you go to this guide it states at the bottom of the front page "if you have used the previous guide" ie 2015, "you can" this is in red, I click on the "you can" and the only thing that happens is the whole guide comes up "on adobe" to read I have gone through this guide and cannot find anywhere in it that states what I can do if I have used the earlier version.
I cannot explain any better, but not to worry, I will try to sort this out. But thanks for your help anyway.
Rapheal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165464 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa medical form
Raphael

I've no idea what Steve intended by the phrase but I have removed it, it wasn't a link to other information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ridgewood

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.