× Members

pip need emergency help

More
7 years 10 months ago #161254 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip need emergency help

samkhan wrote: HI ,I DID NOT UNDERSTAND DO I HAVE TO SEND MY DOCUMENTS TO THE APPEAL OR DO I TAKE IT WITH ME TO THE HEARING PLEASE EXPLAIN THNK YOU SAMKHAN

Please don't post in capitals it causes problems for members using screen readers.

All of your evidence and any other documents you want the panel to consider must be submitted to the Tribunal Service no later than seven days before your hearing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161256 by samkhan
Replied by samkhan on topic pip need emergency help
Am sorry the cap was on about the capital letters so its best to send all the documents right away so they can look at it now,the cab never told me that i have just sent the appeal form without the evidence from the gp or pyschiatrist if i can get it but i have a reply letter from the appeal i think with my reference no so shall send the evidence as soon as i can with that reference no before the hearing.
Anyway any clues wat happens at the hearing cos the evidence they have so what are we going to talk about in the hearing,is it going to be like a court case,i'll be questioned

More
7 years 10 months ago #161258 by Gordon

samkhan wrote: Am sorry the cap was on about the capital letters so its best to send all the documents right away so they can look at it now,the cab never told me that i have just sent the appeal form without the evidence from the gp or pyschiatrist if i can get it but i have a reply letter from the appeal i think with my reference no so shall send the evidence as soon as i can with that reference no before the hearing.
Anyway any clues wat happens at the hearing cos the evidence they have so what are we going to talk about in the hearing,is it going to be like a court case,i'll be questioned

No! You should wait until you have seen what the DWP submit so you can address any issues that they might raise.

A Tribunal is not like a Court case where each party argues their case, the panel will ask you questions about your problems with completing the PIP activities, it will be a three person panel, a Judge or solicitor, a doctor who will ask most of the questions and a lay person with experience of disability issues . You will have a chance at the end of the hearing to cover any points that you think have been missed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161262 by samkhan
Replied by samkhan on topic pip need emergency help
Hi,i have asked for assessment report from the dwp and will further i'll receieve more letters from the appeal concerning the dwp to tell me what they are saying cos i have received a letter from the appeal that they have received my application thats all.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161314 by Gordon

samkhan wrote: Hi,i have asked for assessment report from the dwp and will further i'll receieve more letters from the appeal concerning the dwp to tell me what they are saying cos i have received a letter from the appeal that they have received my application thats all.

The DWP "bundle" that you will receive as their submission to the appeal will contain all of the documents used in the making of the Decision; your PIP2 with all of your evidence, the assessment report and any other documents that they collected.

Gordon

More
7 years 10 months ago #161366 by alison
Replied by alison on topic pip need emergency help
hi samkhan,
hope you dont mind me replying ,but ime nt sure what area you are from , but do you know if the is a CATCH UP ltd. in your area ,,, they can help with work and benefits etc,.. i contacted MIND and asked for help and they give me there number in my area ,, maybe wrth you ringing your nearest MIND up and ask them for help,.
The following user(s) said Thank You: samkhan

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.