× Members

pip need emergency help

More
7 years 10 months ago #160848 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic pip need emergency help
Sorry, I meant, if the CAB cannot help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161244 by samkhan
Replied by samkhan on topic pip need emergency help
Thanks for the reply but now i have appealed cos the cab told me too but does anyone know how long will the appeal date arrive through the post so i can at least try and ask to check my records to be seen so i can take copies of it its my last resort,i hope they will allow it cos i heard the appeal date takes up to 5 months but i want to get my documents on time the right date so they dont say its old.i hope you understand or does it not matter,please reply asap samkhan.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161248 by samkhan
I just phoned mind up you have to have a support worker or registered something they just gave me a number for the gateaway those are for domestic violence but still am going to ring mind other 2 offices and this gareaway aswell Monday hopefully and i have gone for appeal and am going for to check my medical record checked but shall i do that monday aswell or wait untill they send me a date for the appeal then do it is just that i dont want to show them out of date information ,i hope you understand please reply thank you samkhan

More
7 years 10 months ago #161250 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip need emergency help

samkhan wrote: Thanks for the reply but now i have appealed cos the cab told me too but does anyone know how long will the appeal date arrive through the post so i can at least try and ask to check my records to be seen so i can take copies of it its my last resort,i hope they will allow it cos i heard the appeal date takes up to 5 months but i want to get my documents on time the right date so they dont say its old.i hope you understand or does it not matter,please reply asap samkhan.

There is no way to predict how long an appeal will take to be heard.

Your appeal request will be sent to the DWP who will then prepare their submission, you will receive a copy of this and will have a minimum of four weeks to write your own submission, you may have longer if the hearing is not heard immediately, all of your evidence and other documents needs to be with the Tribunal Service no later than 7 days before the hearing.

If you are collecting new evidence then it is essential that those providing it make it clear that it applies to the date of your assessment or you risk it being disallowed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161252 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip need emergency help

samkhan wrote: I just phoned mind up you have to have a support worker or registered something they just gave me a number for the gateaway those are for domestic violence but still am going to ring mind other 2 offices and this gareaway aswell Monday hopefully and i have gone for appeal and am going for to check my medical record checked but shall i do that monday aswell or wait untill they send me a date for the appeal then do it is just that i dont want to show them out of date information ,i hope you understand please reply thank you samkhan

You may only get a few weeks notice of an appeal, I would not wait to receive it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161253 by samkhan
HI ,I DID NOT UNDERSTAND DO I HAVE TO SEND MY DOCUMENTS TO THE APPEAL OR DO I TAKE IT WITH ME TO THE HEARING PLEASE EXPLAIN THNK YOU SAMKHAN

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.