× Members

Medical for PIP

More
7 years 7 months ago #168928 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic Medical for PIP
Hello Mary am so sorry to hear you,re being put thru all this. I do hope you get thru it in one piece. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you kindest regards :) xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169016 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Medical for PIP
Thank you Porthole Pete :) xx

More
7 years 6 months ago #171420 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Medical for PIP
Hi everyone i hope you are all well......sorry for the delay in posting an update on my ESA renewal outcome i haven't been very well. Thankfully i have good news to share! I got the dreaded brown envelope and i am staying in the support group without a medical for a further 12 months which i am really happy about! cant begin to describe the relief i felt when i read the letter.

Mxx

More
7 years 6 months ago #171428 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical for PIP

Mary wrote: Hi everyone i hope you are all well......sorry for the delay in posting an update on my ESA renewal outcome i haven't been very well. Thankfully i have good news to share! I got the dreaded brown envelope and i am staying in the support group without a medical for a further 12 months which i am really happy about! cant begin to describe the relief i felt when i read the letter.

Mxx

That's terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #171431 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Medical for PIP
Great news Mary, thanks for letting us know! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #171440 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic Medical for PIP
Yay! That really is great news Mary! Washin you all the very best :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris