× Members

Esa support group reassessment,

More
7 years 9 months ago #163671 by L Thornhill
Esa support group reassessment, was created by L Thornhill
Hi, I've found this resource invaluable but there's something that I can't seem to find on the site. I was awarded esa and placed in the support group last August following spinal surgery. I had to return to work in Dec 2015 as my sick pay ended. My role changed completely and reduced hours to 6hrs per week. I sent the correct forms for permitted work , heard nothing since, and have stayed within the guidelines. Due to my condition (failed spinal surgery syndrome) (degenerative disc disease) I will not be able to increase my hours and my condition will not improve. I'm due my reassessment and I'm worried because I returned to some work then I'll be deemed fit to work and my esa will stop. I am under the care of the chronic pain team. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163696 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa support group reassessment,
L

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm a bit concerned that the DWP have not acknowledged that you are doing Permitted Work, I hope you kept copies of the documentation that completed.

I'm afraid there is no easy answer to your question, the fact that you are working will certainly be taken into account during any assessment, what effect it will have will depend on your limitation in regard to the ESA activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.