× Members

Esa f2f appointment problem

More
7 years 9 months ago #163726 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa f2f appointment problem

Susan wrote: Thank you.
Would it really go against me if I managed to get there alone? I am wondering if I might be able to get my head in the right frame of mind to get there by cab. They would at least be able to see how going out alone affects me
I have had this appointment hanging over me for a few weeks now. I just want it out of the way.

It depends on your conditions, if you have agoraphobia or social anxiety or something similar then your going alone may count against you, you will need to explain how you have managed the trip on that specific occasion.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Susan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163734 by Susan
Replied by Susan on topic Esa f2f appointment problem
Thank you. I've rearranged it for 12th Aug. x

More
7 years 7 months ago #167921 by Susan
My 12th Aug assessment was cancelled. I went to a new appointment on Wed (7th) How long must I wait until I can ask for the assessors report?
Apart from osteoarthritis in my knees, my main problem is my mental health. The assessor had me standing there copying her movements. Hands up, hands above my head, hands in a clapping position etc. Probably to see how I could understand commands? Not feeling good about this at all. :(
Thanks for any advise.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167929 by Gordon

Susan wrote: My 12th Aug assessment was cancelled. I went to a new appointment on Wed (7th) How long must I wait until I can ask for the assessors report?
Apart from osteoarthritis in my knees, my main problem is my mental health. The assessor had me standing there copying her movements. Hands up, hands above my head, hands in a clapping position etc. Probably to see how I could understand commands? Not feeling good about this at all. :(
Thanks for any advise.

You should be able to request the report next week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168597 by Susan
I haven't had my decision letter yet. But I have received the assessors report. It says

I advise that work could be considered in 18 months.
The available evidence suggests review in the medium term.

Any ideas please? Ohh my hands are shaking :0(

More
7 years 7 months ago #168640 by Gordon

Susan wrote: I haven't had my decision letter yet. But I have received the assessors report. It says

I advise that work could be considered in 18 months.
The available evidence suggests review in the medium term.

Any ideas please? Ohh my hands are shaking :0(

It suggests an award is being recommended but you will have to wait for the Decision Letter to see whether this is the case.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.