× Members

PIP 2 form not arrived

More
7 years 8 months ago #166297 by sitterum
Replied by sitterum on topic PIP 2 form not arrived
I rang them Monday and told them the form still hasn’t arrived, they said give it another few days. I rang this morning and they said they’ll send another form out today with a new renewal date.

As my wife is seriously ill and on palliative care I enquired about an extension, they told me I would only be entitled to 1 extension. I thought legally I would be entitled to 2 extensions, perhaps the reason for just 1 extension is because they have to resend the form?

Do I have grounds to challenge them and ask for 2 extension periods?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166316 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP 2 form not arrived
Hi Steve,

I know that one extension, for 2 weeks, is given on request. I don't know whether legislation allows for a further extension - but it is always worth a try!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sitterum

More
7 years 8 months ago #166346 by Lily
Replied by Lily on topic PIP 2 form not arrived
Mine has still not arrive although got a text way ng it's on its way 4 days ago

More
7 years 8 months ago #166347 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP 2 form not arrived

Lily wrote: Mine has still not arrive although got a text way ng it's on its way 4 days ago

If it hasn't arrived early next week you should contact DWP and let them know.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.