× Members

ESA and PIP medicals within three days of each oth

More
7 years 7 months ago #167737 by Tania
Thank you all so much for the replies. I've decided it's best for me to get it all over with. I'll be making notes for each asssessment beforehand so I can keep everything straight and I've been able to get my psychatrist at short notice to write a letter of support for me which has greatly helped calm me down.

Although still stressful I'm feeling much less overwhelmed and distressed than before I posted here. This forum/website is an absolute God send. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167756 by slugsta
Well done Tania!

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to have been of some help :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #167780 by bassettsfarm
Replied by bassettsfarm on topic ESA and PIP medicals within three days of each oth
Tania - good for you. Imagine how good you'll feel once it's all over.

Mrs HB - I was too slow for old PP ;)

More
7 years 7 months ago #167797 by slugsta

Amanda wrote: Tania - good for you. Imagine how good you'll feel once it's all over.

Mrs HB - I was too slow for old PP ;)

:laugh:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #167832 by wolfchile
I've got WCA and PIP assessments close together and one on my birthday so your not alone! It's horrible. I even got one appointment for something horrible one Christmas Eve. I felt like you that they do it on purpose for maximum impact. I've got a letter saying I need a home visit from Consultant Psychiatrist who spelled out my difficulties but ATOS won't budge. Hope your OK. Sending positive vibes. :(

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.