× Members

HELP I need someone to go with me to pip interview

More
7 years 7 months ago #168856 by sha1971
Success at last , i now have a support worker from Mental health team who can come with me , thanks everyone for the advice and support cheers from sharon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168859 by slugsta

Shaz wrote: Success at last , i now have a support worker from Mental health team who can come with me , thanks everyone for the advice and support cheers from sharon

I am so glad to hear that! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168917 by ploppy
I'm so pleased, I was very worried for you.
psst, good luck!

More
7 years 7 months ago #168923 by unBat412Fd
Oh well done Shaz it definitely helps to have someone with you. I had a mental health advocate with me, could not have gone on my own. Good luck!!

More
7 years 7 months ago #168998 by marnie
I can't believe you are being forced to have one of these interrogations. I have scizoaffective disorder and have many complex difficulties. I have help with letters and emails and can't use the phone. Luckily I have loads of strong evidence from my mental health team and my MP has promised to intervene. Could you get a letter to say your health would be at risk if you had to attend? If you really have to go I hope someone can go with you and get them to go in as well- you really shouldn't do this on your own. Shame on your CPN for lack of support.
Best wishes x
The following user(s) said Thank You: sha1971

More
7 years 7 months ago #169281 by sha1971
thanks everyone for replying , i do find it difficult to be around strangers but now i have a support worker with me i think i can face them , as for my Mp for west somerset if you look him up he only likes his fellow huntsmen ,rich farmers and landowners and would no more help me than than a local badger around here so bit of lost cause , my gp is helping me with a medical factual report i have to see him tommorow so thats good news

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.