× Members

HELP I need someone to go with me to pip interview

More
7 years 7 months ago #168856 by sha1971
Success at last , i now have a support worker from Mental health team who can come with me , thanks everyone for the advice and support cheers from sharon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168859 by slugsta

Shaz wrote: Success at last , i now have a support worker from Mental health team who can come with me , thanks everyone for the advice and support cheers from sharon

I am so glad to hear that! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168917 by ploppy
I'm so pleased, I was very worried for you.
psst, good luck!

More
7 years 7 months ago #168923 by unBat412Fd
Oh well done Shaz it definitely helps to have someone with you. I had a mental health advocate with me, could not have gone on my own. Good luck!!

More
7 years 7 months ago #168998 by marnie
I can't believe you are being forced to have one of these interrogations. I have scizoaffective disorder and have many complex difficulties. I have help with letters and emails and can't use the phone. Luckily I have loads of strong evidence from my mental health team and my MP has promised to intervene. Could you get a letter to say your health would be at risk if you had to attend? If you really have to go I hope someone can go with you and get them to go in as well- you really shouldn't do this on your own. Shame on your CPN for lack of support.
Best wishes x
The following user(s) said Thank You: sha1971

More
7 years 7 months ago #169281 by sha1971
thanks everyone for replying , i do find it difficult to be around strangers but now i have a support worker with me i think i can face them , as for my Mp for west somerset if you look him up he only likes his fellow huntsmen ,rich farmers and landowners and would no more help me than than a local badger around here so bit of lost cause , my gp is helping me with a medical factual report i have to see him tommorow so thats good news

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris