× Members

Finding Assessors Nurse QUALIFICATIONS

More
7 years 7 months ago #169228 by ty
FAO GORDON. please read and then self destruct this message.... :woohoo:

Gordon,

Good afternoon I hope you don't think I'm being cheeky but can I correct something?

your post advises writing to the RCN (royal college of nursing).

The RCN is a union

The register is N.M.C nursing and midwifery council.

you could also add that the nurse might not be showing up because they have recently changed name, there could be an error on the spelling of the name, or the HCP has been titled as a nurse when in fact they are another health care professional and on a different register.

having said that, if someones sure they are a nurse, I would definitely get onto the NMC.

Ty
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169241 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Finding Assessors Nurse QUALIFICATIONS

Black Dahlia wrote: I ve looked up my "Nurse " Who did my assesssment and she is NOT on the nurse register. What do I do now I wonder?

The DWP take the stance that all assessors have been specially trained to undertake this work, therefore it does not matter what their background is.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #169245 by Bill24chev
Replied by Bill24chev on topic Finding Assessors Nurse QUALIFICATIONS

Mrs Hurtyback wrote:

Black Dahlia wrote: I ve looked up my "Nurse " Who did my assesssment and she is NOT on the nurse register. What do I do now I wonder?

The DWP take the stance that all assessors have been specially trained to undertake this work, therefore it does not matter what their background is.

They must have been registered for at least two years and still be registered with the GMC, NMC or HCPC{
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bearer

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.