× Members

Work Capability Assessment - How Often?

More
7 years 5 months ago #172022 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Work Capability Assessment - How Often?
I had an ESA reassessment earlier this year. And another 3 months later!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #172027 by poppysammy
Replied by poppysammy on topic Work Capability Assessment - How Often?
I am afraid I am not going to allow your post.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Janicejjanice

More
7 years 5 months ago #172246 by Mikey
Replied by Mikey on topic Work Capability Assessment - How Often?
The only notification I received after I'd forwarded my form was a letter stating that a decision had been made on my capability for work and that I'd been placed in the support group for ESA Should I address any correspondence regarding my 'prognosis' to the address on the letter?

More
7 years 5 months ago #172278 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Work Capability Assessment - How Often?

Mikey wrote: The only notification I received after I'd forwarded my form was a letter stating that a decision had been made on my capability for work and that I'd been placed in the support group for ESA Should I address any correspondence regarding my 'prognosis' to the address on the letter?

Yes, phone or write to the office that dealt with your claim as per the Decision Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #237269 by frmarcus
Replied by frmarcus on topic Work Capability Assessment - How Often?
Has anything changed on the frequency of WCAs for ESA since these replies, please? Sis has just had a WCA (in the SG), after c three years, I think (but she has a number of disabilities). I'd like to think that it would be another three years, since in my view there is no prospect of her being fit to work or to prepare for (not that my view matters).

A doctor did the WCA this time. No outcome yet...

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #237273 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Work Capability Assessment - How Often?
frmarcus

Nothing has changed, ESA reassessment periods can be anywhere from three months to two years for the WRAG and three years for the SG.

Gordon

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: frmarcus

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.