× Members

DLA to PIP

More
7 years 3 months ago #176072 by patches123
DLA to PIP was created by patches123
Thanks so much to this website for the guides and the forum. Got my brown envelope yesterday and awarded enhanced rate for both till 2026. Couldn't have filled out the form without all your help. Thanks again and good luck to everyone currently going through this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #176095 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #177253 by Karl Heaney
Replied by Karl Heaney on topic DLA to PIP
Thank you to everyone who puts these guides together,i would never of been able to fill the form in correctly without the pip guide. Got the dreaded brown envelope recently and thankfully been awarded enhanced for both till at least 2026. To say i was relieved was an understatement! I've had my award increased from original dla so very happy. I would urge anyone going through the pip process to pay for the guides, they are worth every penny. Good luck to everyone going through this.

More
7 years 3 months ago #177287 by slugsta
Great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #177344 by Roy
Replied by Roy on topic DLA to PIP
What is the form like you have to fill out

More
7 years 3 months ago #177346 by slugsta
Hi Roy and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

The questions are explained fully in the PIP guide, have a read of that. Then, if/when you have further questions, please will you start a topic of your own so that we can keep everything in one place for you? This will also ensure that we do not get confused between posters and give the wrong information!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.