× Members

Rang DWP for date of next reassessment ESA

More
6 years 5 months ago #199850 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Rang DWP for date of next reassessment ESA
glimpy

We will have to wait for the Transfer legislation to be enacted before we can say how people will be moved across.

If yo move within you existing LA then you don't need to make a new claim for HB, it's only if you move to another LA that it will be required.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, glimpy123

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #199887 by carole
Replied by carole on topic Rang DWP for date of next reassessment ESA
Sorry to be a pain, i have today tried to find out about transitional protection for the SDP of ESA on one site it appears that goes straight away once transferred to UC on another there appears to be transitional protection for those already getting this payment. I have tried to get my head around it and all i got was confused and a headache, any calcification ?

Thanks as always so appreciate advice on here.

Best wishes to all

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 5 months ago #199899 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Rang DWP for date of next reassessment ESA

carole wrote: Sorry to be a pain, i have today tried to find out about transitional protection for the SDP of ESA on one site it appears that goes straight away once transferred to UC on another there appears to be transitional protection for those already getting this payment. I have tried to get my head around it and all i got was confused and a headache, any calcification ?

Thanks as always so appreciate advice on here.

Best wishes to all

At the moment there is no Transitional Protection in regard to what are called natural migrations, claims required due to changes of circumstances.

Transitional Protection will be include for managed migrations but these will not start until at least 2019.

Gordon

More
6 years 5 months ago #199911 by carole
Thank you so much Gordon that is a great help, what would we do without you to unscramble our brains.
Take care

More
5 years 10 months ago #211625 by carole
Wanted to update as may be of interest to anyone waiting for reassessment of ESA. I was told that my next one would be around now. As i was starting to get stressed out waiting for the post i rang DWP this morning to be told that my next assessment will be 2020 so i have been deferred for a further 2 years.

Lots of best wishes to all

Carole

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mossy, ivyfox

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.