× Members

chuckd out off assesment

More
5 years 10 months ago #212484 by marcus
Replied by marcus on topic chuckd out off assesment
ok thank you gorden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #213979 by marcus
just put in for Tribunal apeal what do i do next?i am WRAG because i dont match any critreier for support based on the HP medical report.i went from high risk to being able to work at some point .obuivesly from past appointment i fill i have been stiched up .lol what do i doand what do expect .i cant get any third party help i just have my medical record i was told the esa 50 that was submitted would be sent out to me with all other evidance from dwp befor tribunel .what do i do any links to a guide or anything would be usefull .ther reports are very contradicting and dont make any sense.

exapmle i have a blue inhaler for my mild astma my doctor prescribs me it .in the report it say i dont need it as i dont have astma ???so why would my doctor prescribe my a pump for over 10years if i never had it .and apprently my meds are mild 200mg of preabs a day soon to be upd on top of amptripline and GARD tablits .i have pycocis but apprently i dont coz i have not seen a shrink for over 2years . they just review me once a year im still waiting for a new refurel from my doctor as all this stress from 1st assesment that went wrong has triggerd me back to squre 1 i did relapse aswell last year with drink and drugs .sort help they said to see my shrink as its due to copeing mec why i reverted back to drink and drugs due to every day life and stress and my conditions.

sorry for rambleing on just want any advice what to do as im doing it all alone i have no support other then the taxie driver that takes me places when i need to travile

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #213993 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic chuckd out off assesment
Marcus

The first thing you need to do is think about how you qualify for the SG, the criteria is very specific. If you are hoping to do so through the Substantial Risk regulations then you need to be aware that the DWP guidance for this has changed since you were last assessed and it is no much more difficult to qualify through this route. One thing you will certainly need is up to date evidence, unlike the SG Descriptors there is no assumption of on-going disability and you need to prove your case each time.

Have a look at our ESA Claim guides, the mental health one has the more detailed explanation, there are sections that cover qualifying for the SG.

The PIP ESA Appeal guide has links to the SSCS1 form that you will need to complete and the Submissions guide has a complete example that you can use to help you fill it in, you do not need to provide detailed reasons at this stage for your request.

Once your appeal is accepted the DWP will prepare their submission to the hearing and send you a copy, whilst you should wait until you receive this to finish and submit your own, you should start to prepare your own case, an increased award will only be made by your showing that you score the extra points for one, so I would start by going back through your PIP2 ESA50, the assessment report and the PIP ESA Claim guides to see how you might show this is the case.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

More
5 years 9 months ago #214034 by marcus
ok thank you this is for esa not pip my pip went fine and thank you i will have a look at guides and git my case together will keep you posted gorden thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.