× Members

Long Wait For Tribunal Date

More
6 years 2 months ago #206539 by neesie
Replied by neesie on topic Long Wait For Tribunal Date
hi just a quick update after tribunal agreed I couldn't possibly go for an assessment and that if the dwp insisted on having to do one that it should be done in my home although they were hoping it wouldn't be necessary with all the evidence my support and social worker had provided along with medical and psychiatrist reports I was assessed over the phone by a lovely nurse and shes sending that to dwp tomorrow so fingers crossed she did say it might be about 2 weeks till I get decision but at least I'm on my final furlong of this horrendous nighmare will let you know what happens and good luck to all x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #206597 by Josephine
Replied by Josephine on topic Long Wait For Tribunal Date
Good to hear that things are moving in the right direction and I hope you get the answer from the DWP that you want & deserve. Good Luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neesie

More
6 years 2 months ago #206723 by steven
Replied by steven on topic Long Wait For Tribunal Date
Best of luck Jeff !

Ste
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fleetwood

More
6 years 2 months ago #206884 by Josephine
Replied by Josephine on topic Long Wait For Tribunal Date
I am delighted to say Gordon, that after just 15 days from my Tribunal I have recieved a letter from the DWP showing the Enhanced rate for both Daily Living and Mobility. They have also back paid me 43 weeks at the new rates! The DWP didn't have the courtesy of putting a signature on their letter though - How arrogant!

Josephine

More
6 years 2 months ago #206896 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Long Wait For Tribunal Date
Josephine

That's brilliant. If you receive any Income Related Benefits such as ESA(IR) then it is worth your contacting the DWP as you may be entitled to some of the Premiums and in particular the Enhanced Disability Premium from the Enhanced Rate Daily Living award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josephine

More
6 years 2 months ago #206929 by Pam
Replied by Pam on topic Long Wait For Tribunal Date
Hi I also applied round about April and I have not yet got the date for the tribunal. I am too scared to call them!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.