× Members

DLA to pip

More
6 years 1 week ago #210252 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to pip

Debs123 wrote: I get confused with ft and meters

You need to sort this out, would it help if you thought of distances in yards rather than metres? A yard is less than a metre so it is safe for you to do this,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #210266 by Debs123
Replied by Debs123 on topic DLA to pip
Using Google converter 12ft is 3.6576 to toilet and hospital appointments into car outside droped at door and use thier facilities (wheelchair). Just Google assors 60 yards into meters as that's what she said distance was 60 yards is 54.86400 meters. But husband Google distance from taxi rank to center was 50 yards which was 45.72000 in meters.
I'm going to ask doctor tomorrow to confirm conditions meds and effects and any deteration is there any think else I should ask as it will be private letter and one off I hope as they have meds down wrong and wrong dose, although my husband gave her blister pack with meds and dose. My effects of meds were not put down which is why I am so doopy. Any advise would be appreciated and thank you for all you support so far I wish I would of found you before I filled in the form

More
6 years 1 week ago #210269 by Gordon
Debs

Have you looked at the GP Notes document in the PIP area?

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 week ago #210272 by Debs123
Thank you Gordon, will keep you updated have paracetamol ready lol xx

More
6 years 5 days ago #210413 by Debs123
I spent all day yesterday waiting for a call 6pm my doctor called by this time I was really anxious. I have had to wait over two weeks due to Easter holiday. Any way I have sent request and copy of report and bits and pieces from the website wrote down all how I feel ect today. Now I was feeling one step toward, think again. Letter from mobility pops through the door date to return car oh dear two steps back. Be going to cab next Friday .

More
6 years 5 days ago #210423 by Gordon

Debs123 wrote: Letter from mobility pops through the door date to return car oh dear two steps back. Be going to cab next Friday .

As this is a transfer from DLA to PIP you do have options for retaining the car for a bit longer, speak to Motability about them.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.